Besides all the work related stuff, I like to keep fit and healthy – so here’s where I’m going to keep adding useful links and sites that I either use or come across and find handy.
- Cadsart – http://www.cadsart.co.uk/ – My local gym is managed by Cadsart (Chester and District Sports and Recreation Trust)
- Chester Fitness – http://www.chesterfitness.co.uk – Chester Fitness is run by Claire Darlington, offering a range of products and services; definitely worth a look!
- MyFitnessPal – http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ – A free and comprehensive exercise and food stuff analyser that will help you track what you’re eating, how many calories you’re burning and help you work towards a target weight.
- Running Ahead – http://www.runningahead.com/ – A handy free web site for mapping out your route and finding out just how far you’ve jogged.
- Running calculator – http://www.liebreich.com/LDC/HTML/Various/RunCalculator.html – It helps you work out what your target time should be, what your target speed should be, and what your target split times should be. Quite handy.
- Total Fitness – http://www.totalfitness.co.uk/health-club/chester/ – and their timetable (PDF)